Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blush help!!??

I dont wear very much makeup- just mascara, lipgloss and blush-- so i need a really good blush. I dont really like powder so cream would be better. I also am VERY against sparkley stuff, so the maybelline stuff doesnt work since its sparkley. any other ideas?Blush help!!??
Chanel blush is perfect. I've used it every day for many years now. They have a really great powder blush. They have nice solid blushes in very rich colors and they go on very smoothly. You should check it out at a Sephora, Dillard's, Saks 5th Avenue, or Neiman Marcus.





But if you really don't like powder and prefer cream, then I would suggest trying Nars or Laura Mercier. They have EXCELLENT cream blushes. The colors come in a nice variety and will look radiant on any skin tone.Blush help!!??
Clinique makes a great cream blush, and alot of department stores carry clinique..
You could also use a cheek stain Tarte has great colors you can also get them in mini sizes in a kit, on QVC. Also Benefit has a great multipurpose called Rush Hour. It's a mauve/rosey shade that you can use on cheeks %26amp; lips. In a lipstick type tube %26amp; is a cream.
well, i use the cover girl liquid foundations/blush. they work so well! they last 9 hours with out reapplying!
I use Aziza (I think that is the brand) . It doest make my face to dark or to light. Just light enough so that I dont look like a ghost. Most sparkely stuff if for little girls but I have seen sparkely stuff at Sephora.
there is this kind is it called moose? or moouse it comes in a few shades and you can find it at like n e drug store like wall greens. uh also you can find it at publix and walmart. this product is fairly new but works well it's just like theri foundation
Hey Chicka!


I have been in the business for years, I have my own business out of my house that I do part time. I do nails and makeup and and hair! I hear what u are saying about not liking powder blush, but it is def the way to go...I have seen the cream kind stain people's pores...it can leave extra redness that is not needed and can cause some type of breakouts...I'm not sure if you have a myspace or know who Forbidden is on Myspace....but.....I know her well and she uses and do I and would strongly recommend using... NARS is the brand color is OUTLAW for blush!!! it's GREAT!!!!!!!!! it's pricey!...if u want something less...try http://www.eyeslipsface.com too! good luck!
MAC has a great tube blush that is matte so you don't get any sparkle or shimmer. That would be your best bet. Also, DuWop makes a solid stick blush that is more of a cheek stain that gives great natural color without the powder or the shimmer. Hope that helps!
cover girl
heyy.. i use cream blush too cuz it looks more natural.. i use M.A.C's cream blusher just becos altho it doenst sparkle it gives a very natural glow.. i cant find others that doesnt sparkle but my fren uses maybeline's cream blusher.. you can jus go check it out. hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware