Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blushing (question for guys)?

What do you think about girls who blush. I blush kind of easily around guys. I am not really that shy i just blush. Some people have told me guys think it is cute but others have said guys find it annoying. Both are probably true but what do you think?Blushing (question for guys)?
Blushing is a cute thing. I don't know how it could be annoying.Blushing (question for guys)?
chuck flour on your face


it'll stop and hide that fugley face





love


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think its cute when girls blush.
I find it cute
why do you blush!!!!!! there is no reason unless you are sooo embarssed you can but it in an embarresing part of a magizine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean come onnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?its werid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its cute when a girl blushes heheh =) its really sweet because its nice to see that a girl puts a smile. I'm a guy and when i see one of my friends that i care really much well long story but its so cute because you make the girl feel important and cheer them up. So it doesnt bother me when a girl blushes lol to tell you the truth i blushed before when a girl gave me a compliment lol
its definitely nice, makes you seem like an easy target and guys like that. it also makes you more feminine.
i love it but that's just me
It's OK, quite nice in a girl. For me, it's definitely cute and not annoying at all.
d/k im not a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware