Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blushing Problems?

I tend to blush all the time. My face turns red for no real reason. Sometimes it has a reason but just when someone talks to me my face turns red. Especially in front of boys. Any advice?Blushing Problems?
i had the same problem for years, later in found out that it was because i'm so shy so what i do to avoid it is i speak up!! i'm loud, i approach people and little by little i rarely have that problem anymore.Blushing Problems?
that make-up that's your skin color idk if that would work buyt it would tone it down a notch give but cover-up a try
Time will more than likely take care of this problem and many boys find this endearing
Oh I can see how you would think it is embarrassing but all you need is a little face foundation. If that doesn't work then come up with an excuse. For example: Oh well this morning my sister put a little too much blush on me. To tell you the truth most boys won't even care that you are blushing and if they do say something it's because they like you. I mean come on, why would they notice it if they didn't like you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware