Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does blushing usually indicate interest?

What if a guy does it?Does blushing usually indicate interest?
Normally blushing is just shyness, but it may mean interested!Does blushing usually indicate interest?
im a girl and i blush all the time, it doesnt mean that i have an interest in the person...so why would it for a guy?
not really, because i blush even when im not nervous or embarrassed or anything, it's just something that happens when i speak with someone im not too familiar with i guess...i don't know what it means if a guy does it.
Interest or embarrassment.
He maybe shy. It does not necessarily mean he is interest. He maybe slow.
probably an allergic reaction
yes and i think also embarisment
Sometimes it does but the biggest indicator of someone liking someone is by the pupils. If someone looks at you suddenly and their pupils dilate it is an unconscience mechanism of the body that shows that it likes what it sees. Of course it could be purely a physical attraction but that's usually a good start anyway .
it may mean that they are just embarrised!
Yes. it usually does.
I blush easily too. When I'm surprised, excited to see someone, or happy I blush. I also blush when someone I find attractive shows an interest.


A blush can mean almost anything!
I blush when people make me uncomfortable. There is a guy that I talk to from time to time and he always makes me blush. He's cute, younger than me, and I wouldn't want to date him even if I could. So, I don't know.
nope. . if only the world was tht simple
that means they are a little shy around the oppiste sex
people blush if they feel uncomfortable, nervous, shy, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware