Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blushing question?

Ok, throughout highschool I NEVER blushed, I swear! But, recently (I'd say 2-3 months ago) I've started to blush like never before, at work and at school (college)





I can see it being a natural response to particular situations, but why all of a sudden? That's what I suppose is most confusing, is that it has never been like it is now.





Have you/are you going through the same thing? What do you do to calm yourself?





I could really use some advice, it's annoying. . .Blushing question?
Well, it could be that your reaching a higher level of emotional maturity. Maybe you've been a little more self-concious lately? or maybe there's SOMEONE on your mind thats making you more responsive than usual? Just breathe, its natural. If it is just a phase, it will pass. Just relax, Blushing makes us girls alot prettier. n_nBlushing question?
Maybe your preparing your self for something...
OMG! I experience the same thing. It is most humiliating, especially when people notice the blushing and put you on the spot! All I can say is that for me personally, it has put a strain on my social affairs and I have tried to remedy it by taking public speaking classes, and ';forcing'; myself to speak out in public a little more, the blushing has stopped me from dong many things, such as singing in public(which I'm quite good @) so I would love to know a CURE too. Good Luck, from the bottom of my heart as I know you must suffer as I do...
Could be stress. I don't know about blushing, but some skin conditions can be triggered by stress and negative emotions.
if ur blushing around boys... thats natural... but it all depends on what u feel when u blush... eg. happy...
if its an anxiety thing (i have bipolar/anxiety disorder) use self possitive talk, which is simply just thinking to yourself, but positively. deep breathing works good, but sometimes i get that akward ';are you ok? your cheeks are red and youre panting..'; so useually deep breathing is for when no one is directly looking at you.
Enjoy it.. it actually implies that you are a clean cut gal and have very restrictive values of character... there is nothing you can to to change it, other than change your value system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware