Thursday, June 24, 2010

BENEfit Blush Question?

Hi (:


What would be your opinion on BENEfit blush?


I know theres Thrrrob, Georgia, Dallas, 10, Coralista, Dandelion, and Hoola...


What would you recommend?


[if its any help, my skin color is around medium-ish... with sorta yellowness...]





Also BeneTint or PosieTint?


[would it be better on lips or cheeks too?]





thank you very much :D





%26lt;3 Jamie











sorry so many questions DxBENEfit Blush Question?
I love Benefit blush - it's my favorite blush brand. They look natural, stay on for a lo-o-ong time and have the right amount of shimmer. Plus the packaging is so cute! I think Coralista or Dandelion would be good for your skin color. Dandelion is good on absolutely all skin colors, a neutral, beautiful pink. Coralista is a litttle more peach-y and very pretty too. Thrrrob is a much rosier pink and may look a little too contrasty on your face. So... my answer would be DANDELION to start out with, for a luminizing glow. Then if you want to expand your collection, add Coralista.





Benetint can be very scary when your first start using it, it is very strongly pigmented. PosieTint is better if you're just starting out with stains. I only use stains for special occasion when I need the long lasting color or for going swimming etc. It's a pain to get off, but I love the effect. If you want the same natural, non-opaque look that a stain gives without the staying, I recommend something like O-glow, the blush gel from Smashbox.BENEfit Blush Question?
I just love Coralista it's the perfect shimmery pink!


haha I don't like Dallas that much, its more like a bronzy color....


and the tints are a bit messy, it's better to use those on your lips than on your cheeks, because you have to be really expert to apply it to your cheeks.


:]
BeneFit products are great. I honestly can't think of one Benefit product that I have been disappointed with.





You should definiteley check out Dandelion blush. It's SO pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware