Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help!! how can i stop blushing. it's really making me feel down!?

Don't worry about it, Like people above me said Guys and Girls find blush very cute.Help!! how can i stop blushing. it's really making me feel down!?
hiya this is quite common and it will decrease as you get older the most important thing is avoid alcohol as it makes it a hundred times worse other than that dont worry


if this really is a major issue like every minute and every time you just say hello to a mate it can be an anxiety thing talk to a gp it will help hope this helps c xHelp!! how can i stop blushing. it's really making me feel down!?
Haha, I've never heard someone upset that they blush a lot! Honestly, blushing is normal and a lot of people find it really cute! Don't feel bad that you blush a lot! In fact, I wish I blushed alot XD
I do it too :( cant really be helped lol just try and get more confident with stuff then things wont be so embarrasing a make you blush
I used to blush - it went away as I got older but I agree that a lot of men find it very attractive!
aww bless dont worry about it sweetie, its cute when gals blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware