Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POLL: Do you hate blushing?Do you blush alot?

yes i do! and I blush very easily, it sucks!


And its not just a little blush, you know, the cute kind like youor cheeks go a little pink...no, for me, my whole face turns red...its terrible!POLL: Do you hate blushing?Do you blush alot?
I hate blushing! Everyone always tells me, Oh your face is getting red!





I blush whenever I'm embarrassed, and since I'm a redhead, blushing really shows up on my skin.





Whenever I blush, I just try to think of something else to stop blushing and it usually works.POLL: Do you hate blushing?Do you blush alot?
I hardly ever blush, but I don't usually like it when I do, since I'm usually embarassed and blushing just makes you even more embarassed.
yes i hate blushing. it gives people insight into my emotions and i don't want them to know that. thankfully i don't blush alot.
Maybe blushing is the sign of a sensitive soul. I think I blush still when something is inappropriate for children, but not so much when speaking in public anymore, ha ha.
i dont like blushing but i dont hate it. besides im tan so that doesn happen to me often. but blushing is not a bad thing. it just shows ur a little embarrassed. things could be worse if ur just blushing right?
generally i hate blushing but i rarely blush. ironically i did blush yesterday though which is like i said really rare
yes. i have very pale skin and i tend to get embarrassed easily. when i blush, it isn't like a cute pink blush either. it's full on tomato red.
yes. because usually when I'm blushing it's cause someone I like is nearby or I'm thinking dirty thoughts and I'd rather them not be able to notice that I like them.
Yepp. I hate it.


I constantly blush. It's sadd and kind of embarassing. lol.
I blush a LOT, especially if someone I know is getting told off and I am near, I go red and everyone thinks it's me!
Yeah blushing is bad,but when I laugh the tears flo out of my eye and my eyes is red for like an half an hour thaths worse
I do. Usually it's pink but on some occasions I have blushed very, very deeply.
I'm a natural ginger.. so I have fair skin.





I blush all the time. It used to bother me, but I try to tell myself that maybe people with think I just OD'd on the blush this morning? haha
I can't stand it when I blush. I don't blush that much though because I can usually control it.
Sometimes. Depending on the situation.
Yes and Yes! I get embarrassed very easily and turn bright red!
I blush when I get embarassed and people talk about me.





Yeah I blush a lot.
i hate when i blush(doesn't happen often anymore), i think it's cute when girls do though.
I do blush a lot. More so when someone points it out or when I try not to.
Yeah!


No, only sometimes.


I'm coloured so it makes me look really weird!
I think blushing is cute. I blush from time to time.
i hate blushing and i hate that i cant controll it!
I don't hate it but I hardly ever do! It takes a lot to make me blush!
Yes, I do hate it. And I feel my self get hot flashes--which means I think I'm blushing a lot.
i dont blush alot but when i do i hate it
Yes, but only because I blush a LOT and at the worst times! D:
no and no
I love to blush but I dont often.
Yes and Yes...
depends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware