Thursday, June 24, 2010

Avoid blushing around..him?

Hey quick question, I'll take any tips!





Everytime I talk to/see the guy I like, I get all red and stuff and nervous. %26amp; he noticed it too! The thing is, we both like eachother and the only thing stopping us from going out.... is me being soo scared. I have no idea what to do, I just want to be able to say ';hey! what's up blah blah'; when i see him in the hallway without lookin stupid.





thanksssssAvoid blushing around..him?
Ahaha, You can always hi-five him instead! Then you don't have to look at him :P





Sorry, Stupid answer, but I really don't know D:Avoid blushing around..him?
you need to start off by having more self confidence, because confidence is key to carisma and charm :)


secondly, you should block out all of the nervous thoughts you have when you see him, and pretend you're just talking to one of your friends. relax, because you already know he likes you. if you need to, take a deep breath before you see him, gather your thoughts, think of good conversation topics, and just be yourself :)





if you need any more advice, you can e mail me on my page :)
What's there to be nervous about, you already know him and he also like you. Try to hang around more often eventually you're nervous around him will goes away. Try group hangout then one-to-one, later when you're comfortable.
If you both like each other, neither of you have anything to lose.





Just take deep breaths and tell him you're nervous around him; it will humble him and he'll think you're cute for saying that :]
Okay well I think that you should just get to know him.


First just talk to him about what he likes.


Find out what you guys have in common.


Just be confident and talk to him. Make conversation.


Good luck and I hope I helped.


%26lt;3 Kaylee
then do it!


be confident in yourself and just talk to him whenever you feel like it:)








i bet he'll like it too 'cause he won't feel like he has to do all the talking.
Just be honest make a joke about you blushing something like damn when I talk to you you make me all hot and flushed. Try to open up to him :). Good Luck!
How old are you?
have more confidence in yourself. Think of him as just another guy. If you really want to just talk to him, then forget about being scared. Just do what you want. There's no need for you to be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware