Thursday, June 24, 2010

So...*blush* I'm 6'5...is that attractive?

I've always wondered, and short of polling random females on the street...Opinions? I'm also not a beanpole (broad shoulders). Oh and does that height make shorter women uncomfortable? Boy...suddenly I feel like a dork...O_oSo...*blush* I'm 6'5...is that attractive?
I like taller guys! You happen to be really tall, and wonder if girls like that, and I happen to be really short, and wonder if guys like that. =]





But yeah. I think any height for a guy is cool as long as they are comfortable in their own skin. (and as long as they are taller than me =] )So...*blush* I'm 6'5...is that attractive?
I think tall guys are hot. More masculine.
Hypothetically, let's say your short and skinny. There are people who care about whats on the in side! It's alright to not have broad shoulders, females are attracted to taller men because of instincts.
haha....i guess its ok if ur confident within urself...good luck there buddy
I am a short woman and I always liked tall men. But , I have dated them short ,tall , and in between.
Uhm. I think it's very unusual for a girl to be that tall. Why don't you try playing basketball to take advantage of your height? :%26gt;
I'm a guy, but I've had crushes on tall women, and tall and lanky guys have a cutish side to them(kinda gay, I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware