Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mark Twain once said, ';Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.'; What one thing has made you blush?

Blushing is a sign of innocence..of pure mind....





I blush all the time ,but my doc says it is high blood pressure...Mark Twain once said, ';Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.'; What one thing has made you blush?
My fault. I looked at your picture and I thought that was you on a bicycle. He was an interesting person; a physicist and a humanist. Report Abuse
Mark Twain once said, ';Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.'; What one thing has made you blush?
anytime I get paid a compliment I tend to blush.


I keep on blushing and blushing, going on like the Energizer bunny.....


and that make me blush too....wink
One time I had imbibed a bit much ( drunk), tried to kiss my wife's best friend. In front of my wife. Needless to say.............
Anytime I think I have amde a mistake or spoken out of turn. ::blushes::
i once saw a nude picture of mark twain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware