Thursday, June 24, 2010

Please help me!!! why do I allways blush like a BOILED tomato?????

It happens ALL THE TIME!!!! every time a teacher or N E 1 who's not my friend talks 2 me @ school I blush!!!!!!! N every time I have 2 talk about something 2 the whole class I blush even more!!!!!! please help me!!!!!!!!Please help me!!! why do I allways blush like a BOILED tomato?????
I don't know why but i have the same problem. Even when i laugh, i get bright red, and my eyes start to waterPlease help me!!! why do I allways blush like a BOILED tomato?????
This happens to a good friend of mine. She is often shy, and even when she doesnt act shy, she still blushes.


Its normal and natural, maybe you can try and relax when you are talking to somebody, or try and pretend that you are talking to a friend of yours


Good luck!
I used to do that too. It's a confidence thing. The more you worry about it the more it will happen. You could try relaxation and deep breathing (at other times) and then again when you're in a 'blush' situation. You could try hypnosis. You could try confidence building activities. .... And you need to realise that it is nowhere near as noticeable as it feels! The sooner you say to yourself, ';Oh well, that's me - it could be worse';, the sooner it will disappear on its own';.





Good luck!
it is serously in your genes sorry
Maybe you're just shy.
i'm going to keep checking up on people's answers for this one because i have the same problem. feel better, because you're not alone in this one, sweetie.
I suufered the same problem but let me tell you the truth. It has not bothering me any more since I'm not paying any attention to it. If you think You are not shy and you are only thinking of being blushed,Ok. don't worry. just try to ignore it. when you are talking in public or with an unknown one, just continue talking without showing any uneasiness. pople will find you are not really shy but you just blush. little by little you will feel it yourself that there is a big change and fear of blushing is not bothering you any more. don't try to stop it. think of it as a part of your nature.but I promise you wil blush less if you behave normally and just when you get older.
Could be you are very, very shy.





Whenever someone causes the blushing, try thinking of that person standing where they are with nothing but the opposite sex's underwear on. It's been proven it works (in many university studies by the actual students who were blessed with heavy blushing.)
  • hair magazine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware