Thursday, June 24, 2010

I look like I'm always blushing!?

I've always had very rosy cheeks and I never minded them until now. They're not just pink, they're bright red! It looks like I've been slapped. I've tried this thick green stuff you put on under foundation but it only makes me look pasty and it gives my cheeks a green tinge. Is there anything else out there?I look like I'm always blushing!?
my whole face is red and it is NOT rosacia, it is the color of my skin, i also found that using the green stuff makes me look pasty, i use foundation and powder cover up, it looks ok but it always looks like i am so whit cause im so used to being reddish coloredI look like I'm always blushing!?
Maybe you have rosea and should see a dermatologist.
I tought that was a good thing! Think of it as natural make up.
omg i have the exact same problem heres what i do:








1 pick a good moisturizer and cleanser





2 use a tinted moisturiser to cover up also most have sun protection





3 foundation that matcher ur skin tone is a must





i no i sound like a person who is trying to sell makeup but believe me i know what i'm talking about
maybe try those face bronzers
Congratulations. You now have rosacea like me. It is controllable. There is a whole lot out there for it. Internal medicines and external. Even check out rosacea.org. Mine is the same way. Some face bronzers have helped as does getting tan in general. The problem is sunlight is now your enemy, more so than the average person as this makes the condition more inflamed. It really is dilated blood vessels on your face that are real tiny bumps. One bit of advice, don't let a general practitioner put steroid cream on your face- for this condition it makes it worse. No cure yet, sorry. Im a male and in the winter I use a foundation that seems to help. It takes a long time to get used to. They even have support groups for it. Good luck and god bless.
You probably have Rosatia (spelling?). I know someone who has it. They're cheeks are always red like how you explained it. If you go to a body place (I guess like bath and body works) you might be able to find a daily moisturizer to put on your cheeks.
Don't worry about it there is a girl at my school like that and she is probably one of the hottest girls in school.
if you are very fair there may be nothing that you can do. you might want to work with your ruddy cheeks instead of against them. use your normal foundation and try a little gold or bronze on the cheeks. remember make-up compliments your face. dont use it to cover it up!
yes all u need to di is have your family doc refer u to a roasesia spec trust me it will do wonders for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware