Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whenever a guy compliments me, I blush really badly. How can I stop!?

it's so embarrassing...especially when my guy teacher talks to me.......... heellllp.........


pleasse starWhenever a guy compliments me, I blush really badly. How can I stop!?
I had the same problem.





I never got attention from guys when I was younger. It wasn't until my early 20's that I started looking like a woman.





In the beginning I didn't know what to do or how to react. I found myself blushing and even holding my head down. Now I just smile and say thank you. Even if it's not a compliment from someone I find attractive. Being warm and friendly makes alot of difference. Accepting a compliment is a great thing, don't let it freak you out.Whenever a guy compliments me, I blush really badly. How can I stop!?
ok fine ive notice u already post this twice.....if u really want to stop, try not to think about the reality....what i do is think of what homework i have or whatever....something to keep my mind off of things....i do that and it helps me
ITS YOUR SHYNESS. ONCE YOU GET OVER IT YOULL BE ALL GOOD. GOOD LUCK!! =]
Dont EVER stop. Guys love that!
Don't be embarassed! Enjoy the compliment. You'll get used to it. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware