Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What could make a person blush?

some nice rouge with a little bit of lipstick worksWhat could make a person blush?
being put on the spot, getting embarrassed, made fun of, or doing something silly in front of a distinguished group of people. Also, some people who have a darker skin tone tend not to blush. Blushing is a natural instinct.What could make a person blush?
1. sudden embarassment


2. un-expected compliments


3. the rays of the hot sun
when somone talks about liking somone, or when someone you like compliments you
My boyfriend called me today at work to tell me he was in my house naked about to take a shower.
For a guy, kissing them in public


For a girl, having someone know their weight :P
Someone that's really attractive, and you can't resist but look.
Having a friend yell out... NO I WON'T TOUCH YOU THERE.








SteveC
Compliments!
when someone asks you an embarrassing question.
When they meet someone they love.
giving them a compliment
I blush when a man tells me I am sexy or beautiful....makes me feel like a young girl all over again!
someone tat i love pass me by
farting in public
when their crush talks to them.


:)
TRY ME
saying something out of the way
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware