Thursday, June 24, 2010

HOW DO YOU STOP YOURSELF FROM blushing??

i know some ppl say its nice to blush but i swear to god i look disgusting when i blush.. i turn like.. really red.. like i have a problem or something.. so if you know how to cover it up.. when your put on the spot.. please tell me.. or how to do it mentally.. ok i would be SO grateful.HOW DO YOU STOP YOURSELF FROM blushing??
i blush at the drop of a hat, and i turn purple!!! if you get a good answer, let me know. i would love it to stop!HOW DO YOU STOP YOURSELF FROM blushing??
Oh my gosh!


I hate blushing! I blush when i think about my crush!


I count numbers...say words in my head i can't pronounce, and i think of what to do the next day. That is all i do to stop from blushing.
you probably have the start of rosacea....go to a GOOD dermatologist.





www.drnase.com.
It sounds like your getting really embaressed not just blushing.
Though like most of the people around you .. i would suggest juz be what you are ... and feel smart and proud of your blushing. I am sure no one looks ugly while blushing.. thats natural 2 everyone u c?





But still, if u wanna control it ... its damn simple... its all the mind excercise.. have control over your mind, think about something else as soon as you are about to blush, but mind u its damn tough, as i have said its very natural, it requires a lot of brain control on your part.





for example, whenever i am in trouble, i alwez reads a sentence in my mind ... ';A problem is problem only till i think otherwise';... and voila .. i feel much relieved, and ready to face the challenge .. or indeed Challenge the ';Challenge';!! Thats how i have programmed my mind to be.





I hope you got the hint ... All the best!!
I used to blush a lot... I learned to control my thoughts more than i learned to ';cure'; blushing.





When something happens where I think I'm getting embarasssed, I'd stay stone faced and try to change my thoughts.. if people don't know you're feeling embarassed its easier to hide it. try it... might work for you too
Well Blushing is biological and is usually based on a high blood pressure.


I think it's very cute and I wish I could blush but I don't, instead I sweat and is even more annoying. I'm so tan and blushing doesn't show on my skin even though I can feel it. So tanning can help too.
I really don't have an answer for this.. mainly because for some reason I've NEVER been able to blush (EVER), my whole entire life!!





I'm sure you don't look ';disgusting';.. I bet some peope think it's cute =P
I found that when I am worried about letting others know that I am embarrassed I show it more by blushing or sweating but when I dont care it goes away quiker.


Has anyone ever made a comment about your blushing?


Are you embarrased about blushing?


maybe thats the problem.
buy one of those outfits that the middle eastern woman wear that covers their face and act like you are from the middle east and can't show your face in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware