Thursday, June 24, 2010

When you get embarrased do you blush?

yes!!! ^_^When you get embarrased do you blush?
no, i will blush when i am pinched in my cheeks lolWhen you get embarrased do you blush?
in a way yes
No. My friend does and wishes she could crawl under a rock and disappear because everyone teases her.
no, but one of my friends turns brighter than a tomato in about a millisecond. its amazing.
naah. I just hold my nutz.
sometimes
yeah! a lot! lol! =] =D
Yes, and because I have rosacea (a skin condition that makes the face red) it takes awhile to fade away.
yep
Yes, I do.
yea. it used to be really bad but it barely ever happens anymore.
yes, haha!! Thats what my friends tell me anyway!!
of course...plus my cheeks get really warm and tingly..lol
yes
Yes, but I go with it.
Yes.
Yes. And I can feel it all over my face when it happens.
all the time
yes i do
different i am sweat and i'm pale
I really don't get embarassed, I just think 20 years from now, who's going to give a s***?? It ain't like it's getting written down in a history book somewhere for posterity....
Ah shucks!!!! Hell ya!!!!!!!!
Yes, and i say stupid things to people.
I turn as red as a freeking apple!
If i do, i go up to the person that's closest to me and slap them...lol j/k well it depends i guess...
at my mood
yes
I'm really pale skinned, so yes.
Yes, sometimes I do.
Only when somebody touch my privacy, and get blushed


can't prevent and surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware