Thursday, June 24, 2010

Please help me! i cant stop blushing!?

im a fairly open person but sometimes i can get really shy and if i have to read to people i got so red and i can feel it. it feels like pins and needles in my face lol. but ive tryed the hole...';tell yourself your going red and breath'; it doesnt work!!!


can someone help me?Please help me! i cant stop blushing!?
Have your blood pressure checked.





Get a good tan.Please help me! i cant stop blushing!?
Don't even think about it. Visualizing the redness and focusing on it makes it happen. Volunteer to read to younger kids at the library for practice and it should help with your shyness and redness problem. Just be comfortable. 4 seconds inhale 4 seconds exhale.
Well...I've got the same problem and believe me,it embarrass me.i don't like the feeling.but...what i do is that i look away from the person I'm talking to and think of something else and breath.Just the thougth no one is looking,it just go away.It works..try it.Good Luck!
Don't try to stop that trait in yourself. There's lots of people out there that blush and it's considered charming!
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware