Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do get embarrassed very easily. do you blush or something else.?

I blush terribly, not as bad as I once did, but I still get shy sometimes........... sod ha ha ha xxxxx but I love you still xxxDo get embarrassed very easily. do you blush or something else.?
Oh geeze, I blush something horrible. I don't really get embarrassed easy, I just don't like the attention on me very much. So when I have little group (or big group) of people looking at me while I'm speaking, I blush. :( Anxiety I guess.Do get embarrassed very easily. do you blush or something else.?
not embarrassed, i mean i turn really red all the time, whether i'm talking to some one, in front of like a class, if i'm happy/sad/excited, i hate it!
Depends on the subject. I'm pretty shy but I don't think I go red. But if I've put my foot in my mouth (as I so often do) I can't wait to get around the corner so I can make my 'I can't believe I just said that' face.
I sometimes embarrass very easily. Then I get very quiet, and look down to the ground.





No, I do not blush. But I smile and look down.
I do get embarrassed easily...





I don't blush but I do turn into a dithering idiot.....
I do get embarrassed easily, and I do blush.
I get embarrassed very easily and done it that many times now that i have stopped blushing..
yes. i get embarrassed very easily but i don't blush though. ...at least i don't think so.
Way to easily! I blush over everything!
Yes, I do. And I blush from my head to my toes, so I can't hide it.
I used to when I was younger, but I'm older now so no I don't really.


If I get embarrassed I just laugh.
yeah i get embarrassed easily
I don't get embarrassed
I blush very easily
There are times when I do become embarrassed and the top of Hairless Pate turns red.
very and blush does not quite cover the shade I can turn
No I just laugh it off


usually laughing at myself,,,lol
yeah - bright red cheeks and everything
not really, but i do blush a lot
YAWN!!!!
Yeah


My face goes really red at the silliest things


it's unreal
I just had to ask Glenys...Now I can feel myself going red ...hehe
I do blush, my face does feel like its on fire, xx
I feel weird and dizzy.
yes I blush....
yes..i blush a lot
hehe no....
Rarely, but I have my moments.
Yeah, my face heats up really quickly, I stutter when I talk
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware